Please note that the 2nd pick-up point for all walks has been changed from from Riverside Drive to the bus stop at the West Gate of Duthie Park. This is on Great Southern Road and across from Allanvale Cemetery.
- North East Mountain Trust (NEMT) – Winter Lectures 2021-22 (01/12/2021)
- 14th November 2021 – Tigerton to Edzell – The Caterthuns & Other Walks (15/11/2021)
- Tigerton to Edzell – Next Walk on 14th November 2021. Confirmation that this walk is proceeding as sufficient numbers have booked the walk. (03/11/2021)
- 17th October 2021 – Glen Tanar Circular (19/10/2021)
- Gilbert’s Last Munro 18th September 2021 (29/09/2021)
- 16th October 2021 – Walks Restarting Soon- One Walk Each Month Starting On Sunday 17th October. 1st Walk – Glen Tanar Circular. NB Minimum of 15 Bookings Required Otherwise Walk Will Not Proceed So Book Early. Note: 25 Bookings received for Glen Tanar so this walk will proceed. (25/09/2021)