This was the club’s first outing since 15th March 2020, 19 months ago!! We had 20 members on the walk and Jules, who got married recently, was our bus driver, Congratulations!! The weather stayed dry most of the day with only occasional light drizzle. 11 members did the main walk to the Half Way Hut. The track followed the Water of Tanar up the glen through the trees where the leaves were starting to turn to their autumnal colours. 6 members did the Baudy Meg route, 2 choose the shorter alternative and 1stayed local. It was a good day and people enjoyed catching up with one another. We departed on time at 3.30pm and returned directly to Aberdeen. Alan.
- 15th May 2022 – Millden Lodge to Miller’s Bog. (17/05/2022)
- Important Notice – Change of 2nd Pick-up Point for Next Walk on 29th May (16/05/2022)
- 1st May 2022 Lednathie Circular – Cat Law & Long Goat (05/05/2022)
- 17th April 2022 – Leuchers to Tay Bridge (20/04/2022)
- 3rd April 2022 – Glen Drumtochty/Strathfinella Circular (06/04/2022)
- Next Walk on 3rd April 2022 – Glen Drumtochty/Strathfinella Circular (21/03/2022)