This was the club’s first outing since 15th March 2020, 19 months ago!! We had 20 members on the walk and Jules, who got married recently, was our bus driver, Congratulations!! The weather stayed dry most of the day with only occasional light drizzle. 11 members did the main walk to the Half Way Hut. The track followed the Water of Tanar up the glen through the trees where the leaves were starting to turn to their autumnal colours. 6 members did the Baudy Meg route, 2 choose the shorter alternative and 1stayed local. It was a good day and people enjoyed catching up with one another. We departed on time at 3.30pm and returned directly to Aberdeen. Alan.
- North East Mountain Trust (NEMT) – Winter Lectures 2021-22 (01/12/2021)
- 14th November 2021 – Tigerton to Edzell – The Caterthuns & Other Walks (15/11/2021)
- Tigerton to Edzell – Next Walk on 14th November 2021. Confirmation that this walk is proceeding as sufficient numbers have booked the walk. (03/11/2021)
- 17th October 2021 – Glen Tanar Circular (19/10/2021)
- Gilbert’s Last Munro 18th September 2021 (29/09/2021)
- 16th October 2021 – Walks Restarting Soon- One Walk Each Month Starting On Sunday 17th October. 1st Walk – Glen Tanar Circular. NB Minimum of 15 Bookings Required Otherwise Walk Will Not Proceed So Book Early. Note: 25 Bookings received for Glen Tanar so this walk will proceed. (25/09/2021)