What does the club offer?
If you’re looking for a short stroll and a coffee, a low level or woodland walk, coastal trips or a more challenging venture into the hills perhaps to climb a Munro or a Corbett then this Club is for you.
– experience the freedom of the Scottish Highlands
– as a member enjoy a discount on the cost of every walk
– come along to a selection of social events throughout the year
– travel in comfort in a luxury coach
– enjoy a discount negotiated with local shops (up to 15% on production of your valid membership card)
– get advice on long distance walks
– attend training courses to improve your map and compass skills
– take photographs of the countryside and wildlife
– use Facebook to update your friends or family
You don’t have to drive, you don’t have to walk on your own, however you do need some boots and you might get wet on occasions, but you will have enjoyed some of Scotland finest walks.
Get enthusiastic, and make the first steps for hill walking and join us.
“A few weeks ago I participated on my last walk with the club as I am leaving the UK.
I would like to thank Frank and members of the Committee for the lovely walks they have put on the programme. I also thank everyone for their warm welcome and the time they took to talk with me on the walks”
“‘Awesome day’s walking in Glen Ey up to Carn Bhac, my first time in this Glen. It was a lovely walk with good weather and stunning views of the Cairngorms. Awesome!!!“
Enjoy the outdoors, keep active, make friends
Forest of Deer to Mintlaw Station
Auldich to Tommintoul
Pitlochry Ben-Vrackie Killiecrankie
Easter Balmoral to Spital of Muick
Kirkmartin to Spittal of Glenshee
“I have been with the club for just over a year now and with the support of my
fellow walkers just bagged my first munro. So chuffed that I made it to the top and the
breathtaking scenery made it all the more worthwhile”